a.k.m.a.l.a.z.h.a.r

life is unpredictable......

hello everyone. huh, after so long i have not written any thing in my blog. haha....i feel weird today because i don't know why suddenly i want to check my blog. maybe because i feel pity to miss dilani, my ENL lecturer. she asked us to upload a news from aussie since a month ago, i think!!! haha, but, i did nothing..hahaha.....i guest all of us especially my friends don't take it seriously because we think that we still have the time...but for me, i think the time is running out, whether we realize it or not...haiz...and today, i think i have wasting my time....browsing internet, bla...bla...bla....but luckily, i have done the aussie news....hohoh, thats why i dont feel guilty today... hahahah....however, i still have a few works that should be done by today such as maths exercises, chemistry's tutorial(75% done) and last but not least the chemistry's lab report....opppppssss....still got one more, the important one!!!! ISLAMIC STUDIES'S ASSIGMENT......argghhhhhhhh!!!!......haiz....i feel sucks!!! lol....i hope i can do my homeworks by tonight....i hope so....alalalalal.....=)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

**Clock**

**Calendar**

**About me**

**Mohammad Akmal Bin Azhar**
**22nd of Nov 1991**
**CSAM '10**

**Hamster**

**My Blog List**